To fast-forward leaders into a considered future.
To support leaders who create organisations that respect humanity and the planet; that are great places to work; that generate value for all.
To inspire and elevate authentic, creative and accountable leadership in the workplace.
- Integrity so you can trust us to deliver our agreements with you however difficult
- Imagination to innovate, inspire and motivate
- Impact to add measurable value to your organisations
- Collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Commitment to see things through, to transfer learning to the workplace and to take others with us
Dr. Jacquie Drake
Jacquie Drake has pioneered leadership development in top global business schools and consulted to organisations internationally for 35 years. Using breakthrough thinking, she supports companies to achieve their aspirations and their people to become true leaders.
- Leadership development
- Organisation/culture change
- Employee engagement
- Diversity & inclusion
- Performance management
- Coaching & mentoring
Sophie Bennett’s experience is grounded in practical leadership and helping people to perform at their best. Previously a professional athlete, her passion is for peak performance, teamwork and helping leaders think and communicate clearly. Sophie’s latest book, Fired Up! The Five Flames of Motivation will be published in June 2018.
- Business strategy mapping
- Transformational leadership
- Change management
- Cutting Complexity
- Executive coaching
- Business Development Systems and Training
Cora Lynn Heimer Rathbone
Cora Lynn Heimer Rathbone has over 30 years of experience working with managers, senior leaders and Boards in global organisations and multicultural contexts, facilitating the development of strategic plans that drive transformational change, equipping and coaching individuals and teams to outperform.
- Leadership/Management development
- Strategy & Strategic Planning
- Executive & team coaching
- High performance teams
- Culture and Change management
- Diversity & Inclusive Leadership
- Collaborative decision making
Head of coaching
Building on a long career as an in-house lawyer and HR specialist, Barbara has 15 years experience as a coach, mentor, facilitator and mediator. Familiar territories include law firms, financial services, regulatory bodies, the Civil Service and professional partnerships
- Major projects at Board level
- Development and implementation of HR strategy
- Significant organisational upheaval
- Complex organisational change
- Workplace conflict
- Coaching Skills
Martina ensures the smooth-running of all of our activities and events. She has a Masters degree in Adult Education and Human Resources. A Slovakian based in London, Martina speaks Slovak, Czech and English languages and has worked in Operations, HR and Online Marketing.